你对哪些产品感爱好?
2. I'm interested in your bicycles.
我对你们的自行车感爱好。
3. I think they will find a ready market in Malaysia.
我觉得它们在马来西亚会很有销路。
4. I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Rotterdam.
我想请你们报鹿特丹到岸价的最低价格。
5. Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你的询价。
6. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求的数量?
7. We wish to place an order with your corporation for 5,0000 bicycles.
我们希望向贵公司订购5,0000辆自行车。
8. Could you give me an indication of the price?
你们提出一个估计价格好吗?
9. Here are our F.O.B. price lists. The final prices are subject to our /confirm/iation.
这是我们离岸价的价目单,最后价格以我方确认为准。
10. We'd like to know what you can offer in this line as well as sales, such as mode of payment, delivery, discount, etc.
我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力、付款、装运和折扣等销售条件。
11. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到信用证后3个月内就可以全部交货。
12. Our prices compare favorably with those offered by other manufacturers either in Europe or anywhere else.
同欧洲或其他地区的供货商提出的报价相比,我们的价格是优惠的。
查看更多关于【询盘英语】的文章