B:Can I have a look at your Accreditation Card,please?(我能看看您的身份证注册卡吗?)
A:Sure.Here you are.(当然,给您。)
B:Ok.Let me show you around.(好了,让我带您四处转转吧。)
A:Great!Let's go.(好啊,我们走吧。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运 英语 】
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the Beijing Olympic Tower is?(打扰一下,请问北京奥运大厦在哪?)
B: Well. It's on the North Fourth Ring Road.The address is 267 Beisihuanzhonglu,Haidian District.(嗯,在北四环,地址是海淀区北四环中路267号。)
A: How can I get there? Does any bus go there directly?(怎么才能到那呢?有直达的公交车吗?)
B: Yes. You can take the bus No.740.(有的。你可以乘坐740路公交车。)
A: Where is the bus stop?(公交车站在哪?)
B: Turn right at the second traffic lights.(第二个红绿灯往右拐。)
A: Where do I get off?(在哪站下?)
B: At the Beijing Chengshi Xueyuan Stop. You will be able to see the "Beijing 2008"logo on the Tower as soon as you step off the bus.(在北京城市学院那站下。您一下车就能看到大厦上的“Beijing 2008”标志。)
A: I've got it. Thank you.(我明白了,谢谢。)
B: You're welcome.(不客气。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Hello,this is David speaking.(您好,我是大卫。)
B:Hello,David!This is Peter.I have two basketball tickets for tonight.(您好,大卫!我是彼得。我有两张今天晚上的篮球票。)
A:Pardon?When?(抱歉,什么时分?)
B:Tonight.Would you like to come with me?(今天晚上。您愿意和我一起去看吗?)
A:I'd love to,but I have an important appointment.I'm really sorry.(我很愿意,但是我有个重要的约会。特别抱歉。)
B:That's all right.(没关系。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
查看更多关于【边读边学】的文章