We've given your claim our careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了细心研究。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我赶紧写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上 商检 费。
查看更多关于【外贸口语】的文章