50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很快乐能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们特别乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感爱好。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
伴着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时分洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
查看更多关于【外贸口语】的文章