尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上肯定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得舒畅。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点工夫购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下想象部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看消费线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们施行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
查看更多关于【外贸口语】的文章