分享好友 英语资讯首页 频道列表

双语美文:不必把太多人请到你的人生中

边读边学  2019-07-09 22:470

匆匆是光阴,忙忙是人生。我们都是岁月的过客,相识时要好好把握,相处时要坦诚相待,一年也就是三百六十多天,一生也就是几个十年。在生活的每一天,懂得珍惜,学会把握,人生不易,失去后什么都成虚幻,珍惜了今天你才有能力拥有明天。

双语美文:不必把太多人请到你的人生中

Many people come to us in our lives.

会有许多人走进我们的人生

But most of them are just trivial passangers.

但他们中的大部分都是无关紧要的过客。

They show up here and there, now and then. But they never really know us. They never succeeded in opening the gate of our hearts.

他们时不时地出现,在这或是在那。但他们从没真正理解我们。他们从未成功地打开我们的心扉。

One's time is limited. And we should spend it in the things and people that are really worth our devotion.

一个人的时间是有限的。我们应该把这些时间花在那些真正值得我们投入的人和事之上。

So don't waste your precious time in maintaining those unnecessary relationships.

所以不要把你宝贵的时间用来维持那些不必要的关系。

Find your own world. Find your own happiness.

去寻找你自己的世界吧。去寻找你自己的幸福。

Solitude will make your heart and mind stronger.

独处会让你的心和意志都更强大。

And it will make you see the world more clearly.

它会让你把世界看得更清楚。

It will make you see yourself more clearly.

它会让你把自己看得更清楚。

When you have this clearer view of yourself, you'll know better what suits you and what you really want.

而当你对自己有了这般更清晰的认识之后,你也就更明白什么适合自己、什么才是自己真正想要的了。

Then, you have become a true warrior in this battlefield called life.

此时,你已经成为了人生这个战场之上的一名真正的战士。

You no longer need most of these faceless people. You can be fine all by yourself.

你已经不再需要那些面目模糊的人了。你独自一人就能过得很好。

And if there are still a few people remaining around you, they are the ones that you truly need.

而如果现在还有一些人留在你身边,那他们就是你真正需要的人。

Cherish them, they deserve you.

珍惜他们吧,他们值得你去付出。

查看更多关于【边读边学】的文章

展开全文
相关推荐
反对 0
举报 0
评论 0
图文资讯
热门推荐
优选好物
更多推荐文章
更多推荐