分享好友 英语资讯首页 频道列表

美文欣赏:这就是你的生活(双语)

美文阅读  2018-11-12 08:500

This Is Your Life

这就是你的生活

You have this Life.

这是你所拥有的人生。

You were born for this Life.

生来就有。

You want some people to be in your Life, but they don't.

你希望一些人能陪伴你,但他们没有。

You don't want some people to be with you, but they do.

你不想要一些人走进你的生活,但他们却来了。

You are endeavouring to come out of certain conditions of your life.

你竭尽全力想要摆脱某些生活状况。

image.png

But you are forced to live with them.

但又不得不继续在这种状况下生活下去。

You don't want to go outside in the Rain, but sometimes you have to.

你不想在下雨时出门,但有时你却别无选择。

You are yearning for something to happen, but it always eludes you.

你渴望一些事情的发生,可偏偏不如你所愿。

You never anticipate some incidents to happen in your life, but they do occur when you are oblivious of those happenings.

你从没有预料到一些事会在你的生活中发生,可偏偏在你毫无防备的时候发生了。

Sometimes you get things what you don't aspire for, but you don't get certain things what you are really looking for.

有时你会得到,你并不渴求的东西,但却得不到心心念念想要得到的东西。

You don't like some places to visit, but sometimes you have to stay there for a while.

你不喜欢去一些地方,但有时你不得不在那里待上一段时间。

This is your Life, say welcome with the open mind.

这就是你的生活,用开放的心态去接纳它吧。

You have to avoid all the preoccupations.

你必须打消所有的成见。

The Life is like a 'Flowing River' it takes all the bends and curves that you don't know.

生活就好比一条流动的河,一路上有你无法预见到的曲折。

But it never stops its flow because 'flowing' is its original nature.

但河水从未停止流淌,因为“流动”就是它的本性。

You also flow with the Life you have, which takes the unexpected turns.

你同样在生活这条奔流不息的河里游走着,伴随着许许多多不期而遇的转折点。

This is your Life, simply accept it.

这就是你的生活,接受它就好。


查看更多关于【美文阅读】的文章

展开全文
相关推荐
反对 0
举报 0
评论 0
图文资讯
热门推荐
优选好物
更多推荐文章
捐书促进中美文化联系 - Book donation promotes Sino-U.S. cultural ties
周四,200本中文图书抵达旧金山公共图书馆,标志着山东省与为北加州及其他地区服务的公共资源中心之间加强文化交流的开始。图书馆系统管理团队在中国驻旧金山总领事张建民和社区成员的陪同下,见证了在旧金山主图书馆举行的图书捐赠仪式。“我很高兴收到来自

0评论2022-12-16438

更多推荐