分享好友 英语资讯首页 频道列表

找工作前该注意哪些问题?

边读边学  2018-07-07 08:550

  I personally just experienced a very troubled time in my career.

  我刚刚经历了事业中非常混乱的一个时期。

  And I realised that there are 2 questions that you really need to ask yourself before taking a new job.

  我现在意识到,找一份新工作前一定得问自己这两个问题。

  It is a bit late for me now. Hope it's not so for you.

  这对我自己来说已经有点晚了。希望它们对你来说还不晚。

找工作前该注意哪些问题?

  Question 1: Is this job really necessary considering my current financial situation?

  问题1:对于我现在的财务状况而言,这份工作真的是必要的吗?

  Whether you are a graduate who is looking for a job or a working person considering changing jobs, this question is very important.

  不管你是正在找工作的毕业生,还是正在考虑跳槽的职场人,这个问题都很重要。

  Do not just consider the issue from the single dimension of wages. Higher salaries do not always guarantee a better position.

  不要光从工资高低这个单一维度去考虑问题,工资越高的职位并不一定就越好。

  First, does the high salary of this position come from the accumulation of repetitive labor? Or from the scarcity of your abilities?

  首先,这个职位的高工资是来自于重复劳动的累加?还是来自你能力的稀缺性?

  Second, is this position beneficial to your career development?

  第二,这个职位对你的职业发展有利吗?

  After all, career is a matter of path planning. Every job you do should be a stepping stone.

  归根结底,职业生涯是一个路径规划问题,每一份工作都应该是一块踏板。

  You should step on the right stone at the right time, instead of always choosing the larger ones.

  你应该在合适的时候踩到合适的踏板,不要只看哪块踏板更大。

  Question 2: What do other people think?

  问题2:其他人怎么想?

  Although looking for a job is your own business, it’s a good idea to ask other people’s opinions.

  虽然找工作是自己的事,但问问其他人的想法也是个不错的选择。

  After all, each person’s professional background and focus of attention is different. And the way we analyze problems is different, too.

  毕竟,我们每个人的专业背景和关注重点都不一样,我们分析问题的方式也不一样。

  Ask other people what they think and they may lead you to see a whole new perspective.

  多问问其他人的想法,他们可能会让你看到全新的视角。

  This includes not only asking your friends and family, but also searching the Internet.

  这不光包括问你的朋友和家人,也包括上网搜索。

  Listen to what people in the industry have said and what the former employees of the company have said.

  看一看这个行业内的人说了些什么,看一看这家公司以前的员工说了什么。

  Sometimes this can change your ourlook completely.

  有时候,这能把你之前的想法完全颠覆。


查看更多关于【边读边学】的文章

展开全文
相关推荐
反对 0
举报 0
评论 0
图文资讯
热门推荐
优选好物
更多推荐文章
长得丑也是福?外媒称帅哥找工作更易碰壁Hot or Not? How It Affects Job Interviews
你可能会认为长相英俊帅气的男人在生活中有着天生的优势。但一项新的研究表明,美貌并不总是放之四海而皆准的标杆,至少在找工作时,美貌并不一定能帮得上忙。 长相英俊

0评论2021-01-26914

更多推荐